Tuesday 22 April 2014

Experimenting with drawings and speech

I want my animation to be based around someone the age of 15-18 so I recorded 4 people each saying a different and asked them to draw that line so I could get some ideas for drawings within the animation. Below are these. Please click the play button to listen to the recording. 

1 -
It's kinda difficult settling in here. The school is so big. Everyone isn't as nice as I hoped. They all look at me funny as if I'm a wierdo.
Age - 18
Recording -
Image -











2 - 
I'm really struggling to find friends now, I feel so lonely all the time, I'm scared I'll never fit in.

Age - 18
Recording -
Image -








3 - 
In my ICT lesson my teacher showed us the 'report abuse' button. They said it was anonymous. I wonder if I should do it, it might make the girls stop.

Age - 18
Recording -

Image -












4 - 
When I went home I had messages on Facebook. It said I was an idiot. It said if I told anyone they were bullying me they would hurt me.

Age - 18
Recording -
Image -










No comments:

Post a Comment